In March 1963, the University of California commissioned Adams to put together a photographic essay commemorating the first centennial of the university. Ansel named the essay, Fiat Lux, which means Let there be light, in Latin.
- Artist: Ansel Adams
- Title: Fiat Lux: Trilogy Framed Art Print
- Frame: Satin Black - 0.3in Aluminum
- Mat: Smooth White
- Image Dimensions: 32 in. W x 9.88 in. H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 36.1 in. W x 14 in. H
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper