Although he is best known for his sweeping landscapes, Ansel Adams was equally fascinated with the intimate details of nature. This close-up of a rose on driftwood is a perfect example of his desire to capture the secrets of light and shadow on everyday objects.
- Artist: Ansel Adams
- Title: Rose and Driftwood, San Francisco, California, 1932 Framed Art Print
- Frame: Satin Black Laminate - 1.25in
- Mat: Charcoal/Smooth White
- Image Dimensions: 13.88 in. W x 11.12 in. H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 19.9 in. W x 17.1 in. H
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper