One of the premier photographers of the 20th century, Ansel Adams (1902-1984) is renowned for his black and white photographs of America's national parks, particularly the mountainous American West. His works are eloquently rendered in their use of light, form and texture.
- Artist: Ansel Adams
- Title: Oak Tree, Sunset City, California, 1962 Framed Art Print
- Frame: Black Satin Deep Profile - 0.75in
- Mat: charcoal/textured black
- Image Dimensions: 22 in. W x 18 in. H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 29 in. W x 25 in. H
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper