Free shipping applies to all domestic orders. Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, excluding holidays).
Save an extra 20% off your entire order with coupon code: MARCH20
*May exclude certain brands.
**May not be combined with any other offer.
Code expires Saturday, March 15th 2014
Jungle Labs No More Algae Tank Buddies leaves aquarium water crystal clear by removing existing algae from aquarium water. Inhibits the growth of free-floating algae blooms and algae that grows on the sides of glass and acrylic tanks.
Also prevents the formation of new algae.
The fizz lets you know it's working!
Details: Remove carbon from filter during use. Do not use in tanks with live plants, snails or other invertebrates. Repeat treatment when algae growth begins to appear. If algae is already present on sides of aquarium, wipe clean with a Jungle Algae Remover Pad. Not for use in soft and/or acid water.
Directions For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. No More Algae helps inhibit the growth of many types of algae in freshwater aquariums, including free-floating algae blooms and algae which grows on the sides of glass and acrylic tanks. Do not use in tanks with live plants, snails or other invertebrates. Use one tablet for each ten gallons of aquarium water. Repeat treatment when algae growth begins to appear. As regular maintenance, use once a month or as algae starts to appear. For best results, if algae is already present on sides of aquarium, wipe clean with a Jungle Algae Remover Aquarium Cleaning Pad. Storage: Store in an area inaccessible to children, water supplies and feed. Disposal: Do not reuse empty package. Wrap package and put in trash. For aquarium use only. Not for use on food fish. Statement of Practical Treatment: If swallowed: Call a physician or Poison Control Center. Drink one to two glasses of water and induce vomiting by touching back of throat with finger. If person is unconscious, do not give anything by mouth and do not induce vomiting. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If in eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a physician if irritation persists.