Front Universal QuickSwitch™ Mounting Kit
Complete universal mounting system including undercarriage mount with front suspension leaf springs. Swisher's unique, paten-pending QuickSwitch™ mount kits attach to the underside of virtually any ATV and run the full length of your ATV for unparalleled strength and stability.
- Unique leaf spring design takes the weight off the front suspension, providing an unmatched maneuverability while carrying heavy loads
- Designed for use with ATV winch or manual lift (winch and manual lift sold separately)
- Installs in minutes
- Single pin release for quick change of accessories
- Protected by a powder coat finish for long-lasting durability
Fit criteria for QuickSwitch™ System:
- Independent front suspension with lower A-arm Sistance from the center of the hole in the tow hitch bracket to the front of the front tires must be at least 61" but not more than 73". (If the measurement is greater than 73" you will need our part number 2900 Extension Kit. This will extend the unit up to 26 1/2").
- Minimum length of the assembled accessory mount from the hitch bracket to the mounting holes in the yoke at the front of the mount is 63", maximum length is 75" (unless part number 2900 Extension Kit is utilized). Mounting holes in yoke should be 2" in front of front tires when properly installed.
- Maximum distance between the leaf spring brackets (mounted to the front A-arms) is 32" assuming 4" of spring overlap at center of bike between Spring Mounting Plates. If the springs contact the opposite side bracket, they can be cut to fit.
- Minimum recommended ATV size is 300 cc
- Minimum ground clearance recommended is 9"
NOTE: Winch and Manual-Lift Sold Separately