Bluebird Manor Bird House
Bluebirds were there to welcome the first settlers of Plymouth Colony, who called them blue robins. Now you can return the hospitality with the royal welcome of the Bluebird Manor.
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- Clean outs, ventilation and drainage built in
- Stone-washed shingled roof with solid copper trim
- Hinged front door for easy access for cleaning, viewing and ventilation
- Mounting paddle for easy hanging
- Works for bluebirds, chickadees, nuthatch, swallows, titmouse and wrens