Profile 216, BBQ
Backyard barbecues aren't just for suburbanites any more. Now apartment and condo dwellers can enjoy outdoor grilling with friends and family using this safe and convenient electric or propane grill. And with this 180 square inches of grilling space, works great for anything from hot dogs, hamburgers, and pork chops to fresh ears of corn, slices of pineapple, and veggie shish kabobs.
Its stainless steel constructions offers durability in the harshest environments. The integrated a handy grease tray for quick cleanup, integral foldaway legs and stay clean formulated Bath to keep the exterior looking brand new year after year. It makes using this grill enjoyable. In addition, the unit provides a stay-cool lid handle, Kuuma refers to this grill as "the California Grill, for good food and good times. Optional mounts can be purchased separately for tailgating, patio, RV, or boat use.
- This 13,000-BTU portable outdoor grill operates on high-pressure propane from a disposable bottle or a larger tank (both sold separately), and it can be placed almost anywhere thanks to its integral foldaway legs. Simply hook it up and turn the temperature-control dial from low to high depending on the amount of heat desired.
- Simply plug it in and turn the control dial from low to high heat depending on the amount of heat desired—it's capable of reaching over 700°F at the cooking surface, a nice feature when searing tuna, pork, or red and yellow peppers. This portable electric grill operates on 110 volts of electricity
- 180-square-inch of grilling space
- Adjustable temperature control
- Stainless-steel construction; stay-clean bath treatment keeps exterior looking new
- Cool-touch lid handle; grease tray; integral foldaway legs; optional mounts sold separately
Materials: Stainless Steel
Collection: Profile 216