Super-Sloped Ceiling Airtight Housing. Suitable for new construction in residential and commercial applications.
- Designed for slope ceiling installation for ceilings from 7/12 to 12/12 pitch.
- The socket pivots to allow the lamp to be aimed straight down regardless of ceiling pitch.
- IC rated. Suitable for direct contact with insulation.
- Aluminum construction provides greater heat dissipation.
- Washington State Energy Code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements.
- Airtight housing limits the exchange of air between ceiling plenum and heated/cooled areas.
- 105 C rated integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping and misuse of insulation materials.
- Adjustable socket bracket assures proper and consistent lamp positioning.
- 7 5/8 height allows use in 2 x 8 joist construction.
- Housing is secured to plaster frame with screws and can be removed for access to junction box.
- Housing adjusts from to 1 to accommodate ceiling thickness.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring and includes several 3/4 knockouts. Four pry-outs with integral strain relief simplify Romex installation.
- Supplied with three IDEAL push-in wire connectors.
- Heavy-gauge NICOR captive hanger bars provide greater stability, allowing housing to be positioned at any point within a 24 joist span, then locked in place with set screws. Unique hanger bar lip design helps align can to joist. Four double-headed captive nails provided for ease of installation.
- Bars can be repositioned 90 on plaster frame without tools.
- Score lines allow bars to be shortened without tools to accommodate a 12 joist span.
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation, damp location, feed through, and CUL approved.
Status: Ships in 5 to 7 days
Model #: 17025SSA
Item #: 4239082
Ask a question about this product