8W 120V LED PAR20 Med. base lamp, 40 beam
Deisgned to work reliably in Sea Gull decorative and functional lighting, including recessed and enclosed luminaires.
- Produces 350 lumens, consumes 8 watts equivalent to 50W incandescent PAR20 lamp
- Replicates the look, feel and performance of incandescent while reducing energy and operating costs by 84%
- Long 50,000 hour life for maintenance free operation
- Visually pleasing, color correct illumination, CRI 85, 3000K
- Thermally efficient for cooler operation, extended lamp life and for use in recessed luminaires
- Dimmable down to 5% with most standard dimmers
- Instant-on, no warm up time
- Emits no UV or IR, will not heat or discolor illuminated objects
- Contains no mercury or lead, fully recycleable, RoHS compliant
- 5 year warranty
- While the LED lamp draws as little as 8W continuously, it could have an in-rush current spike and should therefore be treated as a 80W load when sizing dimmers. The recommended maximum number of lamps per an approved 600W dimmer is 7 units. Please refer to list of compatible dimmers located under Additional Information section.
- 8W PAR20
- The advanced LED technology in Sea Gull Lighting products helps to protect our environment. Not only by using less energy, but by reducing the amount of mercury and hazardous materials that end up in our Earth's land-fills.
Collection: LED ENERGY STAR Lamp