15W 120V LED BR30 med. base lamp, 3000K
Designed to work reliably with Sea Gull functional lighting, including recessed luminaires.
- Produces 800 lumens, consumes 15 watts equivalent to 75W incandescent BR30 lamp
- Replicates the look, feel and performance of incandescent while reducing energy and operating costs by up to 80%
- Long 50,000 hour life for maintenance free operation
- Visually pleasing, color accurate illumination, CRI 80 3000K
- Unique design for smooth beam pattern without pixelation
- Thermally efficient for cooler operation, extended lamp life and for used in recessed luminaires
- Dimmable down to 5% with most standard dimmers
- Instant-on, no warm up time
- Emits no UV or IR, will not heat or fade illuminated items
- Contains no mercury or lead, fully recycleable, RoHS compliant
- 5 year warranty
- While the LED lamp draws as little as 15W continuously, it could have an in-rush current spike and should therefore be treated as a 75W load when sizing dimmers. The recommended maximum number of lamps per an approved 600W dimmer is 8 units. Please refer to list of compatible dimmers located under Additional Information section.
- 15W BR-30
- The advanced LED technology in Sea Gull Lighting products helps to protect our environment. Not only by using less energy, but by reducing the amount of mercury and hazardous materials that end up in our Earth's land-fills.
Collection: LED ENERGY STAR Lamp