18W 120V LED BR40 Med. base lamp, 3000K
Designed to work reliably with Sea Gull functional lighting, including recessed luminaires.
- Produces 900 lumens, cosumes 18 watts equivalent to 90W incandescent BR lamp
- Replicates the look, feel and performance of incandescent while reducing energy and operating costs by 80%
- Long 50,000 hours life for maintenance free operation
- Visually pleasing, color accurate illumination CRI 80 3000K
- Unique optical design for smooth beam without pixelation
- Dimmable down to 5% with most standard incadescent dimmers
- Instant-on, no warm up time
- Emits no UV or IR, will not heat or fade illuminated objects
- Thermally efficient for cooler operation, extended lamp life and for use in recessed luminaires
- Contains no mercury or lead, fully recycleable, RoHS compliant
- 5 year warranty
- While the LED lamp draws as little as 18W continuously, it could have an in-rush current spike and should therefore be treated as a 90W load when sizing dimmers. The recommended maximum number of lamps per an approved 600W dimmer is 6 units. Please refer to list of compatible dimmers located under Additional Information section.
- 18W BR-40
- The advanced LED technology in Sea Gull Lighting products helps to protect our environment. Not only by using less energy, but by reducing the amount of mercury and hazardous materials that end up in our Earth's land-fills.
Collection: LED ENERGY STAR Lamp