Width: 31.125" - Length: 25.125" - Weight: 255lbs
Exterior Material: 304 Stainless Steel,
Cooking Grate Material: Stainless Steel Grate,
Built In Grill Fuel Type: Natural Gas,
Built In Grill Fuel Type: Propane,
Cutout Width Range: 31"-40",
Number of Burners: 2,
Primary Cooking Surface Area: 201"sq. - 400"sq.,
Grill Finish: Steel,
Grill Cooking Power: 25,001 - 50,000 BTUs
Sterling? G2000 2-Burner Built-In Grill Unit
When TEC first introduced the Sterling? G-Series, it won Home and Hearth Magazine?s VESTA Award for Best New Barbeque and Best in Show for Outdoor Room Products, and the president of a competing company told TEC that it was the most beautiful grill that he had ever seen. Several years later, there?s still nothing that compares. All TEC grills employ TEC's patented, cutting edge, 100% infrared technology, but the Sterling? G-Series presents it in the highest of the high end housing that truly approaches art.
The beautiful, sloping hood on these grills is double-walled and countertops are made of heavy duty 14 gauge stainless. TEC's craftsmen hand weld these and other grill and cabinet components, then grind and polish each piece into a solid, seamless mass. The Sterling? G Series features warming racks, removable interior trim and ultra quality control knobs, machined from solid aluminum blocks. Of course, all TEC full size grills are constructed of the highest quality 304 stainless steel.
Technological Benefits of the Sterling? G FR
- 100% Infrared Grilling TEC's original ceramic infrared technology, introduced in the 1980's, was a great improvement over traditional convection style grilling. Convective grills cook food with 100% hot air, and hot air dries out food. But TEC's ceramic infrared burners cooked with 35% infrared heat and 65% hot air so food retained more of its natural juices. All other infrared grills today use these ceramic burners but TEC's patented grilling system cooks with 100% infrared energy. These grills totally eliminate the hot air associated with gas grilling, so food retains the maximum amount of moisture. As a result, moisture loss and food shrinkage are reduced by up to 30% - even well done meats remain tender and juicy.
- Uniform Distribution of Heat - No Hot or Cold Spots All other grills sold today, whether they are infrared or not, have hot and/or cold spots across the cooking surface. This is because the burners in these grills cannot distribute the heat that they generate evenly. But there are no hot or cold spots on the TEC grills. TEC's patented all stainless burners were designed (with specially configured apertures) to distribute heat evenly across the cooking grids. So you can cover the entire grilling surface with steak, chicken or hamburgers, and each piece will cook exactly the same in the same amount of time.
- Enhanced Charbroil Flavor An important part of TEC's patented infrared technology is the radiant glass panels located between the burner and the cooking grids. These panels, like the glass designed for residential stovetops, are developed to withstand high temperatures. When heated, they radiate 100% infrared energy. But they also function much like charcoal to create TEC's famous outdoor grill flavor. When drippings from food touch the surface of the heated glass, they are incinerated, producing a smoky vapor that infuses food with TEC's delicious charbroil taste. And expensive marinades can be poured on the food while grilling without wasting them because any excess that drips on the glass sizzles into steam that becomes part of the smoky vapor that flavors the food.
- Virtually Flare Proof The patented design of TEC's grilling system includes a radiant glass panel located between the burner and the cooking grids. These panels not only emit 100% radiant energy, they block rising hot air, preventing it from contacting the food and drying it out. An additional benefit is that flare ups are virtually eliminated during grilling because by preventing the flow of air at the grilling surface the oxygen required to ignite food drippings is also eliminated.
- Unprecedented Range of Cooking Intensity Most people associate infrared grilling with high temperature searing because TEC's original ceramic infrared burners have very little turn-do
Product usually leaves the warehouse in:2-3 Days
Product will ship via: White Glove Delivery: Room of Choice