Designed for grouping multiple fixture lead wires into one weatherproof junction box for easy access, connections, voltage metering, quick installation, and to help distribute equal voltage to each fixture.
- Low voltage distribution box.
- Stainless steel lug connector and cap.
- Supplied with 6 of 3M dielectric sealing tape to seal the connector and cable.
- Requires delivery of 1 to 3 12/2, 10/2 or 8/2 main cable into the CPC unit from the transformer.
- Each fixture lead wire (16/2) 25 feet is brought into the CPC and connects together. Do not cut or reduce the length of the 16/2 fixture wire.
- Recommended for the following layouts:
- 3 to 6 20 watt fixtures with 25F leads (16/2)
- 2 to 4 35 watt fixtures with 25F leads (16/2)
- 2 to 4 50 watt fixtures with 25F leads (16/2)
- The distance from the transformer to the CPC unit and fixture load will determine final voltage needed at the transformer.
- Loads will determine final voltage needed (after fixtures are wired/connected).
- Connections are packed with 3 inches of 3M die-electric sealing tape after tightening lugs for waterproofing.
- Do not exceed 200 watts per CPC-connector.
Voltage: Multi TapV