Pole Diameter: 1.82" - Height: 102" - Diameter: 108" - Weight: 44lbs
Umbrella Style: Market,
Umbrella Lift Method: Pulley,
Canopy Fabric: Acrylic,
Umbrella Height: 8'1" and taller,
Canopy Shape: Octagon,
Umbrella Pole Construction: Wood Pole,
Umbrella Canopy Diameter: 8'1" - 9',
Umbrella Tilt: No Tilt
9' Octagon Market Umbrella
All Greencorner canopies are made from high quality acrylic canvas ? designed to maintain its rich color and functional integrity for years in the most demanding outdoor conditions.
These market umbrellas are sewn with five-thread stitch seams to provide reinforcement to the canopy's most vulnerable points. A commonly overlooked, but extremely important factor in umbrella design.
- Stain and Mildew Resistant
- Water Repellent
- 98% UV Protection
- 100% Solution-dyed acrylic fiber
- Made in USA
High Performance Components
- Wood and Wood Finish: Exceptionally strong and durable, African Mahogany has been used in boat and bridge construction for centuries. The wood is first coated with a 2K epoxy primer, before being finished with two coats of 2K polyurethane yacht varnish. This solid finish, designed for marine exterior surfaces, contains ultraviolet light absorbers that offer excellent protection from sun, salt air and water.
- Hardware: All Greencorner hardware is made from low carbon content 304 stainless steel, also known as ?marine-grade" stainless steel. This higher quality metal keeps the Greencorner Umbrella looking sharp for an extending period.
- Thread: Highly durable 100% polyester thread for best resistance to ultraviolet rays, microorganisms and mildew.
- Pulley and Cordage: The pulley-based lift system makes it easy for most any adult to open and close. A pulley lift system is a signature trait of a true market umbrella. While a crank system seems convenient at first glance, this lift system is too fragile for long term commercial use, particularly when lifting heavier, larger and more durable umbrellas Greencorner produces. The cordage used offers superior UV resistance, high durability, excellent long-term performance and is typically used in the boating industry.
- Modular Design: While other umbrellas have to be replaced if even a single rib breaks, the modular hub system allows individual ribs to be changed out.
- Wind Vent: The large wind vent allows gust of wind to be released and heat to dissipate. This design provides higher wind resistance and greater overall stability than competing products.
- Single Pole: At the heart of every Greencorner umbrella is a one-piece mahogany pole - a sturdy support system. To save on material and shipping costs most competitors compromise on their umbrellas strength and appearance by gluing or screwing together multiple smaller pieces of wood.
- Protective Sleeve: Each pole is equipped with a protective aluminum sleeve at the bottom. This sleeve prevents moisture from swelling and distorting the wood.
- Ribs and Reinforcement: The ribs are 1.38 by 0.79 inches. Providing the strength needed in strong winds. A triple layer of fabric provides added strength against the stress of the elements with five stitch seams. Combined, it adds reinforcement at its most vulnerable points and prolongs the canopy's life.
Product usually leaves the warehouse in:2-4 Business Days
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground