Add a ceiling fan to your room and get comfortable. A good fan offers cool relief, circulates warm air for more efficient heating and adds a touch of fresh air to any space. Our fan collection is wonderfully diverse, so there's a style to suit any interior. Durable construction guarantees whisper-soft operation and our wide variety of styles offer a decorative and functional addition to any room.
Estate 30 Outdoor Patio Ceiling Fan
- Number of Blades: 6
- Blade Sweep: 30
- 25 Blade Pitch
- Motor Lead Wire Length: 80
- Fan Motor Size: 153x12
- 3 Speeds-Reversable
- Fan Motor Poles: 14
- .29/.21/.09 AMPS (H/M/L)
- 50/27/9 WATTS (H/M/L)
- 245/185/103 RPMS (H/M/L)
- Remote Control Adaptable
- Detachable Switch Cup
- Skirted Blade Arms
- Sealed Vent Holes
- Ceiling to Lower Edge Of Fan Blade (Using 3.5 Down Rod): 10.75
- Overall Fan Height (Using 3.5 Down Rod): 12
- 3.5 and 6 Down Rod
- Wall Control Unit
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 3690 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 53 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 69 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Colorful or uniquely patterned glass diffusers are typically hand made and, as such, will exhibit some variation in both color and pattern. Such variations should be considered normal and indicative of hand crafting rather than machine production.