Our fan collection is wonderfully diverse, so there's a style to suit any interior. Durable construction guarantees whisper-soft operation and our wide variety of styles offer a decorative and functional addition to any room.
Alton 70 Ceiling Fan
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Sweep: 70
- 13.5 Blade Pitch
- Motor Lead Wire Length: 80
- Fan Motor Size: 212x25
- 3 Speeds-Reversable/Manual Reverse Switch
- Fan Motor Poles: 20
- .71/.59/.39 Amps on H/M/L
- 74/50/25 Watts on H/M/L
- 92/70/40 RPMS on H/M/L
- Remote Control Adaptable w/Manual Reverse
- Skirted Blade Arms
- Ceiling to Lower Edge Of Fan Blade (Using 4 Down Rod): 12
- Overall Fan Height (Using 4 Down Rod): 15.25
- 4 and 6 Down Rod
- Wall Control
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5637 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 74 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 76 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Colorful or uniquely patterned glass diffusers are typically hand made and, as such, will exhibit some variation in both color and pattern. Such variations should be considered normal and indicative of hand crafting rather than machine production.