Living up to its name, the Carrera Grande truly fits any great room. This subtle Craftsman influence fan can be accompanied by 22, 25 or 31 solid wood blades in a variety of purposely selected finishes. The ventless design allows for a beautifully subtle transitional fan. Light fixture adaptability is another feature allowing this model to be custome tailored to your home setting. With the Emerson EcoMotor, this great air mover is now more energy efficient than ever!
- 54, 60 or 72 blade span
- Emerson EcoMotor
- 16 blade pitch
- Light fixture adaptable
- 4.5 downrod included
- Wall control with receiver
- Decorative canopy cover
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Energy Star qualified for 60 blade span with 25 blades
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 7184 CFM (60 span)
- Electrical usage: 21 watts (60 span)
- Air flow efficiency: 342 cubic feet/minute/watt (60 span)
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Requires fan blades to complete fixture. Blades are sold separately.
Collection: Carrera Grande