Somerton indoor ceiling fan.
- Superior triple capacitor speed control offers country-quiet silent operation on all speeds.
- Precision-made silicon steel motor with 100% copper windings offers the most efficient and dependable performance.
- Motor features three forward and three reverse speeds.
- The oversized 390mm motor housing is constructed of heavy gauge steel.
- Extra-wide 150mm, high quality plywood blades (included) are perfectly balanced for smooth operation and optimum air movement. Secured with die-cast blind tapped blade irons.
- Stable Hanging System: Heavy duty hanging ball and bracket are both made of die-cast zinc and deliver smooth balanced operation. Extra safe, locking downrod system.
- Extra long 78 lead wires are provided for ceiling heights requiring the use of longer downrods.
- Integrated light fixture includes glass that superbly matches the details of each fan and finish. Can be installed with glass up or down. Fan can be installed without light kit also.
- Pull chain switch installed.
- Blade Pitch: 13.5
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 6,254 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 78 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 81 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
97.50 per month*
Spread payments over six months by selecting "Checkout with Paypal" on the Shopping Cart page. Then log in and apply for a "Bill Me Later" account.
Status: Ships in 5 to 7 days
Color: Antique Brushed Nickel
Model #: 15170B-965
Item #: 3269524
Ask a question about this product