42" Contractor Ceiling Fan
- Includes (5) 42" blades, 12° pitch
- Includes one (1) 4" downrod, ¾" inner-diameter
- 153×10mm motor with 3 Speed Pull Chain
- Pre-Installed One Piece Motor/Blade Iron Gasket
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4200 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 54.5 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 77.06 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 74 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Receivers and controls that have four DIP switches with black receivers will be phased out eventually. New receivers will have eight DIP switches with green receivers which will allow for more possible frequency settings. It is recommended to place an order for fan separately from control or hand held to ensure the purchase of the correct item.
- Black receiver use - RC211, RC221, WC211, WC221
- Green receiver use - RC213, RC223, WC213, WC223