The newest addition to our popular Gyro family, the Vintage Gyro performs with the same efficiency and unsurpassed level of comfort as our other Gyro models, but with an early-20th Century style.
- High Performance Twin Turbofans
- Adjustable Turbofan Heads
- Total Sweep: 42”
- Blade #: 6
- Complete Assembly Rotates 360º at 3 R.P.M.
- 1,000 - 1,500 R.P.M Fan Speeds
- 30º Flexible Arms
- 3½” and 6” Downrods (uses ¾” I.D. DR5 Series Downrod)
- Control Type: Wall Control System Incorporating Fully Independent Fan Head and Axis Rotation Speeds (WC212)
- Blade Pitch: 20º
- Includes Cap for Non-Light Use
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5050 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 102 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 49.51 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 74 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.