Cecilia Unipack fan features styling and detail one doen't usually associate with contractor fans.
- Standard 3 speed reversible motor
- A16 pole motor with 2,000+ feet of copper windings for greater efficiency and smoother performance
- Multiple capacitors to control starting and running
- Die-cast aluminum rotors for cool running
- Stamped steel or die-cast zinc housing
- Heavy duty bearings that never need oiling because they are permanently lubricated
- Factory installed gaskets to reduce noise and vibration
- Number of blades: 5
- Blade pitch: 12
- Motor size: 153 x 12mm
- Amps(Hi speed): 0.6
- RPM(Hi-Med-Low): 162-117-73
- Adaptable universal control (optional)
- 2 and 4 Downrods included
- Blade to Ceiling Height: 8 (using the 2 downrod) or 12 (using the 4 downrod)
- Overall Height: 17.75 (using the 2 downrod) or 21.75 (using the 4 downrod)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5156 (cubic feet per minute)
- Electrical usage: 63 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 81 (cubic feet/minute/watt)
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Blades sold separately, see accessories. Accepts 42 and 52 blade sweeps.
Disclaimer: Blades sold separately.