Perfect for large, open spaces with high ceilings, heat fans improve worker comfort year-round. In winter months, these fans can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas. The contoured blades provide maximum airflow compared to standard paddle-type blades.
- 60 high-efficiency airfoil blades
- Chemical resistant polypropylene blades for maximum airflow and minimum drag
- 6 downrod included
- Single speed fan, not reversible
- Fan hung at 20 feet covers 3,500 square feet
- Fan hung at 30 feet covers 2,900 square feet
- Fan hung at 40 feet covers 2,200 square feet
- Limited 5-year motor warranty
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 10649 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 90 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 118 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Blades must be mounted at least 10 feet above the floor.