Three-light indoor ceiling fan from the Acanthus collection.
- Superior triple capacitor speed control offers country quiet silent operation on all speeds.
- Precision-made silicon steel motor with 100% copper windings offers the most efficient and dependable performance.
- Oversized 300mm motor housing is constructed of heavy gauge steel.
- Three forward and three reverse speeds.
- Extra-wide 150mm, high quality plywood blades (included) are perfectly balanced for smooth operation, optimum air movement and secured with die-cast blind tapped blade irons.
- 78 lead wires are provided for ceiling heights requiring the use of longer downrods.
- Integrated scavo glass light fixture included.
- Stable Hanging System: Heavy duty hanging ball and bracket are both made of die-cast zinc and deliver smooth, balanced operation. Extra safe, locking downrod system.
- 11 blade pitch.
- Includes three speed reversible remote fan control and four level light dimmer. Battery included.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5,031 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 62 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 81 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Materials: Steel, Wood, Glass