The Classic Original fan is a true American legend. Keeping homes around the world cool since 1903, this fan combines unsurpassed performance, rugged durability, and handcrafted beauty.
- 52 blade span
- Furniture grade veneer blades
- 15 blade pitch
- 210 x 20 mm motor
- Indestructible cast iron housing
- Unique oil bath lubrication system
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan:
- Flush Mount: 11.66
- Standard Mount: 14.16
- Angled Mount: 47.66
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 6,947 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 87 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 80 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.