Inspired by the Craftsman architecture of the 1900s, this Minka-Aire fan best defines the spirit of that era. Can be used in both interior and exterior applications.
- 14 degree blade pitch.
- 52 5-blades.
- Galvanized steel 3.5 and 6 downrods (uses 3/4 I.D. DR5 series downrod).
- Full function wall mount control system.
- Light kit and enclosed glass shades included.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use UL-listed for Wet locations.
- Cap for Non-Light use (included).
- 80 lead wire.
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5374 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 77.7 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 69.16 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 74 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.