The 56 Heat Fan is engineered to withstand harsh warehouse applications. Reduce your energy usage during heating and cooling seasons.
- 56 contoured metal blades
- Supplied with J hook for easy installation and smooth performance
- Comes with a 22 downrod
- Single speed fan, not reversible
- Fan hung at 20 feet covers 1,800 square feet
- Fan hung at 30 feet covers 1,500 square feet
- Fan hung at 40 feet covers 900 square feet
- Limited 2-year motor warranty
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 9757 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 103 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 95 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36 to 48 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49 to 60 ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Blades must be mounted at least 10 feet above the floor.