10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
A must have for any tool shop, be it home or on the job. This WEN 10" Sliding Compound Miter Saw merges the function of a miter saw with the reach of the radial arm saw.
- The slider allows for a larger width of board to be cut
- Cut molding, fit crown molding, crosscut long stock and quickly cut multiple boards to the same length with recurring accuracy
- 9 Positive stops
- 15 AMP motor, 5300 RPM (no load)
- Arbor lock for changing blade
- Electric blade brake for safety
- Precision machined aluminum table top with cast aluminum base
- Crosscut at 0° miter
- 0° bevel 2-3/4" x 12"
- Miter at 45° miter
- 0° bevel 2-3/4" x 8-1/4"
- Bevel at 0° miter
- 45° bevel 1-9/16" x 12"
- Compound at 45° miter
- 45° bevel 1-9/16" x 8-1/4"
- 10" Carbide tipped blade
- Hold down clamp
- Dust collection bag
- Table extension supports
- Blade wrench