In 1871, Monet moved to Argenteuil, which lies on the banks of the Seine, just northwest of Paris. The citys picturesque sites became the favored subject matter of many talented painters who came to visit Monet.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Title: The Artists Garden at Argenteuil, 1873 Framed Art Print
- Frame: Champagne Antique Scroll - 1.5in
- Mat: Mist/White Ripple
- Image Dimensions: 9.5 in. W x 7.5 in. H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 15.7 in. W x 13.7 in. H
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper