The Chantal bedding collection by Croscill features a fashionable large scale Ikat jacquard woven in shades of muted sky blues, beige and ivory. Beautifully layered textures in the weave are highlighted by the sheen of the satin motif. Opulent trims and embroideries enhance the elegance of this ensemble.
- Comforter and shams reverse to a printed smaller scale Ikat design. A multi cord in tones of blue and ivory complete the traditional look.
- The euro has an ogee design in the washed blue on one side and is fully reversible to a solid blue with embroidered dots in an elongated ogee design.
- Chantal's bedskirt is the muted sky blue ogee.
- 18"x18" Square Pillow face is the woven Ikat reversing to the solid satin and trimmed in an ivory/blue brush fringe.
- 16"x16" Fashion Pillow is made of the ogee woven design and trimmed in blue/soft gold ball fringe.
- 18"x12" Boudoir Pillow is a creamy beige faux silk solid with a double row of ball fringe and trimmed with a rope cord.
- Window panels in the ogee design coordinate with the elegantly scalloped valance in the Ikat which is trimmed in tassel fringe.