Product usually arrives in 2-8 business days, depending on destination, including order processing and shipping. Modern cuisine meets traditional cooking tools with the Glazed Schlemmertopf. This clay bakeware allows moisture to bake into your food, resulting in healthy and delicious meals. No fat or oil are needed when you're cooking with these clay pots! These pots are unglazed, except for the bottoms - and the light glazing on the bottom of the interior of the pot ensures easy clean-up. The Schlemmertopf can be used in a gas or electric oven, or even in your microwave! Available in four sizes. Choose from 1.75 quarts, 2.25 quarts, 3.5 quarts, or 6.25 quarts. Includes a cookbooklet and instructions for care.
Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required
- Soak the lid in cold water for 30 minutes before first use; thereafter, soak the lid in cold water for 10 minutes prior to each use.
- Start the cooking process in a cold oven (i.e., without preheating).
- Do not add cold liquids during the cooking time.
- Clean the bottom (glazed) part of the baker with hot water, using a mild detergent, or place it in the dishwasher. Clean the top (unglazed) part of the baker using only hot water (if you must, add a drop or two of mild detergent).
- Do not use abrasives or scouring pads to clean the lid, and do not put the lid in the dishwasher.
Damages and Defectives: Please retain all original boxes and packaging materials until after 30 days of receiving the item.
- Easy to clean, glazed bottom.
- Microwaveable, Safe for Gas or Electric Ovens.
- Clay pot cooking is healthy and fun.
- Available in several sizes
Size Dimensions: 9"H x 15.75"W x 12"D