A clever design for straining, pouring or covered cooking. The lid, made of break resistant glass, has a deep rim with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes and moisture will stay inside the pan. To pour without straining, remove the lid and use the pour spouts that are built into the pan body. Regardless of these convenient features, you have a saucepan made of even heating hard-anodized aluminum for great cooking performance. A durable nonstick surface makes for stress-free cleaning.
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, the DuPont Autograph® 2 nonstick coated interior and bronze coated nonstick exterior is safe for use with metal utensils.
- This nonstick surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas, providing maximum food release and easy cleaning.
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods. Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability.
- Anolon SureGrip® handles are a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone. Dual riveted and oven safe to 400?F/206?C.
- A unique glass straining/steam vent lid has both large and small holes for easy straining. Turn the lid to keep steam from escaping.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Material Type: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Oven Safe: 400?
Lifetime Limited Warranty