A saucepot, one of the workhorses of the kitchen, is used for everything from cooking sauces or rice to small batches of soup or chili. The nonstick surface will not react with foods and is easy to clean.
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, the DuPont Autograph® 2 nonstick coated interior is safe for use with metal utensils.
- Hard-anodized aluminum is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides exceptional heat distribution.
- A full layer of copper sandwiched between two layers of aluminum is protected by an induction capable stainless steel encapsulator.
This unique combination offers unmatched heat distribution and cooking performance. Suitable for all cook tops including induction.
- An elegant stainless steel lid fits securely to the pan to lock in flavor and nutrients.
The cast stainless steel lid handle has extra clearance for easier and safer lifting.
- The cast hollow-cored stainless steel handles are attached to the pan using patent pending flush rivet technology. Food won't get stuck around the rivets so the pan cleans up easier.
Oven safe to 500?F.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Hard Anodized AluminumOven Safe: