The Anolon® Nouvelle Copper skillets are classic must haves in any kitchen. Their versatile functionality allows you to prepare foods from delicate scallops to lobster tails. The copper core double full cap base paired with durable restaurant tested Autograph® 2 Nonstick ensures even heat distribution, enduring food releasing performance and easy cleaning.
- Includes: 8.5" and 10" French Skillets
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, the Autograph® 2 nonstick coated interior is safe for use with metal utensils. Hard-anodized aluminum is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides exceptional heat distribution.
- A full layer of copper sandwiched between two layers of aluminum is protected by an induction capable stainless steel encapsulator. This unique combination offers outstanding heat distribution and controlled cooking performance. Suitable for all cook tops including induction.
- The cast hollow-cored stainless steel handles are attached to the pan using patent pending flush rivet technology. Food won't get stuck around the rivets so the pan cleans up easier. Oven safe to 500°F.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Material Type: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Oven Safe: 500°F
Lifetime Limited Warranty