Whether you're cooking omelets, making quesadillas, sauteing vegetables or searing steaks this 10" skillet is just the right size. The hard-anodized construction is preferred for its exceptional durability and even heat distribution. The long-lasting, nonstick cooking surface means you don't need to worry about food sticking or about scrubbing dirty pans - cleanup is a breeze. In fact, Rachael's hard-anodized skillet is dishwasher safe for added convenience!
- Hard-anodized cookware is exceptionally durable. Plus it heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods.
- A clear coat exterior makes this cookware dishwasher safe for convenience.
- Long-lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes cleanup quick and easy.
- Fun rubberized handle provides a comfortable grip and is oven safe to 350 degrees.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Material: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Oven temp: 350°Lifetime Limited Warranty