A clever design for straining, pouring or covered cooking. The lid, made of see-through, break resistant glass, has a deep rim with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes and moisture will stay inside the pan. To pour, remove the lid and use the pour spouts that are built into the pan body. Regardless of these convenient features, you've got a pan made of even heating hard anodized for great cooking performance plus a rugged nonstick surface inside and out for stress-free cleaning.
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, the DuPont Autograph® 2 nonstick coated interior and exterior is safe for use with mental utensils.
- This nonstick surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas, providing maximum food release and easy cleaning.
- A unique glass straining/steam vent lid has both large and small holes for easy straining. Turn the lid to keep steam from escaping.
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods. Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability.
- Anolon SureGrip® handles are a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone. Dual riveted and oven safe to 400°F/206°C.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Material Type: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Oven Safe: 400°
Lifetime Limited Warranty