One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Designed with sloped sides, delicate foods such as omelets and pancakes slide onto your plate like a dream. The skillet is ideal for cooking omelets, flipping pancakes, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless. A glass lid allow constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture.
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, the DuPont Autograph® 2 nonstick coated interior and bronze coated exterior is safe for use with metal utensils.
- This nonstick surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas, providing maximum food release and easy cleaning.
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods.
Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability.
- Anolon SureGrip® handles are a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone.
Dual riveted and oven safe to 400?F/206?C.
- The break-resistant glass lid allows constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Hard Anodized AluminumOven Safe: