One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Designed with sloped sides, delicate foods such as omelets and pancakes slide onto your plate like a dream. The skillet is ideal for cooking omelets, flipping pancakes, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless. A glass lid allow constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture.
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, the Autograph® 2 nonstick coated interior and bronze coated exterior is safe for use with metal utensils.
- This nonstick surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas, providing maximum food release and easy cleaning.
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods. Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability.
- Anolon SureGrip® handles are a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone. Dual riveted and oven safe to 400F/206C.
- The break-resistant glass lid allows constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Material Type: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Oven Safe: 400°F
Lifetime Limited Warranty