This smaller version of a full sized stockpot is essential for preparing soups from scratch. The even heat distribution of the durable hard-anodized construction makes preparing troublesome foods like rice a breeze. The long-lasting inside and outside nonstick surface makes cleaning up quick and easy. In fact, Rachael's hard-anodized saucepot is dishwasher safe for added convenience!
- Hard-anodized cookware is exceptionally durable. Plus it heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods.
- A clear coat exterior makes this cookware dishwasher safe for convenience.
- Long-lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes cleanup quick and easy.
- Fun rubberized handles provide a comfortable grip and are oven safe to 350 degrees.
- Tempered glass lid to watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep heat and moisture locked in.
Material: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Oven temp: 350°Lifetime Limited Warranty