RGB LED Tape Light has the colors Red, Green, and Blue in every LED diode. Several colors of visual spectrum can be selected and programmed with a 120 viewing angle. A stationary color, automatic changing colors and brightness can be selected and changed at anytime with the press of a button. Very low profile RGB LED Tape Light is a great use in show exhibition lighting, architectural enhancements, bars, theaters, store fronts, or anywhere you need a punch of color. Controller needed to operate color variations. This flexible LED light source is a durable silicone encapsulated tape, cETLus Listed for Wet Location applications and IP65 rated.
- Roll Includes:
- 16' (Sixteen 12 connected sections) tape roll
- (15) clear acrylic clips w/ screws [NATHR-685]
- (1) 12 power line interconnector [NARGB-710]
- (3) shrink wrap tubes [NATL-400] for joining sections together and maintaining Wet Location
- Can create up to 16 colors. Program a single stationary color or multiple transitioning colors.
- Separable every 12 - easily disconnected and connected without soldering.
- Field cuttable every 6 or six LED's.
- Shrink wrap tube at each breakaway.
- 40w per roll - 2.5w per foot.
- Several colors or automated changing of visual spectrum an be selected & programmed.
- 3 changeable brightness levels with hand held remote.
- 192 LED's per roll - 12 LED's per foot.
- 120 beam angle.
- No UV light or infrared wavelengths.
- Easy to install with pre-applied 3M adhesive tape
- Energy Efficient Long Life LEDs: life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
- Power: 24V DC Input / 4 Watts Per Foot
- Light Source: 12 LEDs per Foot
- RGB Tape Light cannot be dimmed with dimmable magnetic driver. RGB Controller includes three brightness levels.
- Operating Temperature: -25C to 60C (-13F to 140F)
- Maximum Run Length: 32'
- 3 Year Limited Warranty