The Amadeo decorative pillows by Croscill feature an over scaled medallion motif, with an interesting distressed Ikat effect making it classic yet updated. Shrink has been woven into the medallion to achieve a raised effect throughout the design. In shades of silver & charcoal it lends itself to both traditional and contemporary bedrooms. The use of chenille in the trims & a touch of lurex in the coordinate fabrics add to the opulence of this ensemble.
- The euro shams feature a faux silk fabric and are reversible to a solid textured slate woven fabric.
- The square pillow frames the medallion from the main pattern, and is embellished by a brush fringe in shades of silver & taupe.
- The fashion pillow adds embellishment to the collection. It features the faux silk with an updated embroidery motif on all four corners taken from the main design.
- The boudoir pillow uses the main fabric as the center, framed by the chenille gimp and a dimensional wavy stripe woven with silver lurex.
- To see the full bedroom collection collection Click Here