Our 6" Round Plates are the perfect addition for your next dinner party. Unique, elegant and eco friendly they are perfect for hors d'oeuvres, sashimi, tasty samples, desserts, or any delicious treat.
Bamboo Studio Dinnerware is made from the bamboo sheath. The sheath is a protective covering found on newly emerging bamboo plants. As the plant matures, the sheath falls to the ground and most often is unutilized. Our process collects these sheaths and then they are cleaned, boiled, and pressed into shape. The result is disposable/reusable dinnerware that is elegant, strong and 100% biodegradable. Bamboo Studio dinnerware may be re-used depending on the care. Always hand wash and do not submerge in water. Use a minimal amount of water when washing and dry immediately. Microwave safe up to 3 minutes on medium heat.
- 6" Round Bamboo Plate, 4 Packs of 8, Total of 32 Plates, Natural Color
- We use the outer bark or "sheath" of the bamboo plant, the sheath is collected, steamed, and pressed into shape.
- No dyes are used to alter the color, the Bamboo is as close to it's natural form as possible, further reducing envoronmental impact
- Microwave safe, disposable, may hand wash for extended uses (do not submerge in water), dry immediately after washing
- Please note that our plates are measured from edge to edge, there is a lip on the plates so please take this into account when deciding on size
- Natural Color