6 Piece Wood Bit Kit
Unique designed ground points and cutting edges drill faster, cleaner holes, using less power than standard spade type bits. Cut straight or angled holes in soft and hard woods, plus formica, plaster, chipboard, foam core material, many non-metallic building sidings and foam insulation.
- Made of one-piece special heat treated tool grade steel
- Six "flat" 1/4" shanks fit securely in conventional chucks
- Easy to spot "size marking" is stamped on head
- Bits also feature "head hole" for convenient storage and wire pulling
- Re-sharpenable with saw file or grinder
- Available individually or in sets
- 12" Extension also available
- Includes sizes - 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8" and 1"