There is a 25% Restocking Fee for this Product.
This lightweight, very short throw, all purpose lighting device known as the 100, produces a soft edged beam which varies in diameter from 4.2 feet to 10.4 feet at a throw distance of 10 feet. The 100 is designed for incandescent lamps as well as tungsten halogen lamps. This unit is designed for theater and television productions, or photographic studios for table top applications. Other uses include nightclubs, museums, and show windows where soft edged controlled lighting is required. With the installation of the 99 Picture Frame Adapter, this device becomes a perfect, low brightness framing projector for residential, gallery, and museum use. This rotatable, chrome plated adapter inserts directly in place of the 3 Fresnel lens and is variable for a soft or a hard edged focus. Four completely variable and removable framing shutters are included.
- 3 heat resistance Fresnel lens
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Double contact bayonet socket
- Spectacular spherical Alzak aluminum reflector
- Spot to flood focus adjustment
- Rotatable picture frame adapter available
- Three 36 Teflon lead wires Plated steel color frame included
- 3 7/8 cast aluminum mounting base included
- U.L. and C.U.L. listed for 100 watts.