Rugged Cast Aluminum Low Voltage Address Light
- Long lasting cast aluminum construction with polyester powdercoat paint finish protects against UV fading and resists cracking by garden chemicals and acid rain.
- Maximum visibility by day and night. Improves security; speeds emergency response and deliveries.
- Big four inch numbers constructed of high impact polycarbonate for clear, precise readability from 100 feet away. Sold separately.
- Includes two Xenon high intensity light bulbs, that generate over sixteen lumens of pure white light and consume only four and a half watts.
- Over 100,000 hours lamp life at 16 volts.
- Easy to install: may connect to door bell transformer (16 volt maximum) using supplied terminal block, or a 16 volt Class II transformer.
- Innovative design deflects rain and debris.
- Polished aluminum reflector maximizes light output.
- Compact size.
Note: This is the number plate only; the numeral tiles are sold separately.
Materials: Die Cast Aluminum