There is a 20% Restocking Fee for this Product.
Stratosphere futon chair mattress for use on a futon frame. Bench-Built from the inside out to provide a level of quality, comfort and durability that is, out of this world. Pressurized cotton less construction of 86% High Density convoluted and sheet foam along with 14% thermal bonded polyester to ensure long lasting comfort & support. Streamlined design. The look and feel of an expensive futon.
- A supportive softour introductory futon that has the feel of an expensive futon.
- 10 years of durability.
- A TRUE 6 (but has the feel of an 8).
- 6 box overcover recommended.
- 7.5 oz twill fabric provides proper strength to hold the tuft in the mattress.
- 7 of fantastic minimum 2 lb density foam provides the ability to keep the mattress looking and feeling great.
- Machine tuft reduces the thickness of the mattress to lock in its look and feel.
- A dense covering of polyester gives the mattress a clean finished look.
- The tape edge process insures a proper fit and finish of the mattress cover.
- Overstuffed - generous amounts (approx. 12) of different combinations of highly resilient foam and fiber that create an inside out force against the mattress ticking that is necessary for proper and comfortable support, whether sitting or sleeping.
- Tape Edge Closure - expert mattress tailoring operation that seals the comfort inside the mattress, insures proper placement of materials in the cover and reinforces the edges to present a clean tailored look instead of a haphazardly stuffed look.
- StratosphereCompression Lace Tufting - This customized process alone will differentiate an Otis futon from any other! CLT serves to compress, strengthen and control the overstuffed cushioning materials. Our button-less tufting process forces the foam, fibers, springs an mattress fabric to work together to create a supportive synergy that produces a comfort level unique to each mattress bottom line, your mattress will feel as supportive as it did on the first day.