There is a 20% Restocking Fee for this Product.
Gemini futon ottoman mattress is for use on a loveseat futon frame. Ultra-Premium seating comfort. Unmatchable sleeping comfort. It truly is the GEM-IN our line! Gemini - The Stratosphere Futon Frame Cushioning System.
- A unique firmness with an energized center that creates a feel that rivals premium mattresses, even latex mattresses.
- 10-15+ years durability, designed for everyday use.
- A TRUE 8 that performs like one twice its size - guaranteed! (16 of goods compressed to fit inside an 8 border).
- The Gem of our line - for premium mattresses it is #1. This mattress likens the feel and durability of natural latex, but is about one-third the cost of 100% natural latex!
- Amazing comfort as a seat, and unmatched comfort and support as a bed.
- 8 box overcover recommended.
- A special blend of Atomic Soft Foam Cushioning and egg-crate cut super high density Neutron High Support Foam Cushioning.
- Bench built: hand made quality assures uniformity and quality control on each futon.
- 7.5 oz. twill fabric provides proper strength to hold the tuft in the mattress.
- 6 of convoluted 4 lb. density foam is the foundation and comfort of the Gemini rests on.
- A dense layer of polyester helps to provide a clean finished look.
- Machine tuft reduces the thickness of the mattress to lock in the look and feel.
- Tape edge closure: expert mattress tailoring operation that seals the comfort inside the mattress, insures proper placement of materials in the cover and reinforces the edges to present a clean tailored look instead of a haphazardly stuffed look.
- Compression lace tufting: This customized process alone will differentiate an Otis futon from any other! CLT serves to compress, strengthen and control the overstuffed cushioning materials. Our button-less tufting process forces the foam, fibers, springs an mattress fabric to work together to create a supportive synergy that produces a comfort level unique to each mattress bottom line, your mattress will feel as supportive as it did on the first day.