Haley (110) futon ottoman mattress for use on a futon frame.A popular multi-purpose futon engineered to release a not too soft and not too firm feel. Generous amounts of highly resilient foam and polyester are utilized to create this futon that resists change in support after many years of use; guaranteed! High-Tech begins here when HD Foam caters to the elite.
- Luxurious firm.
- 10-12+ years durability, designed to resist changes in support.
- A TRUE 8" (14" of overstuffed goods compressed to perform inside an 8" border).
- 8" box overcover recommended.
- 7.5 oz. twill fabric provides proper strength to hold the tuft in the mattress.
- 9" of minimum 2 lb. density foam provides the ability to keep the mattress looking and feeling good.
- A double layer of polyester top and bottom gives the mattress a clean finished look.
- Machine tufting reduces the thickness of the mattress to lock in it\'s good look and feel.
- The tape edge closing process insures proper fit and finish the mattress cover.
- Bench built - hand made quality assures uniformity and quality control on each futon.
- Overstuffed with generous amounts (approx. 14") of different combinations of highly resilient foam and fiber that create an "inside out" force against the mattress ticking that is necessary for proper and comfortable support, whether sitting or sleeping.
- Compression lace tufting is a customized process that alone will differentiate an Otis futon from any other! CLT serves to compress, strengthen and control the overstuffed cushioning materials. Our "button-less" tufting process forces the foam, fibers, springs an mattress fabric to work together to create a supportive synergy that produces a comfort level unique to each mattress… bottom line, your mattress will feel as supportive as it did on the first day
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground