- Collapsible grill stand with dual wheels and latching travel system
- Push button to ignite the InstaStart matchless lighting system
- 11,000 BTUs of combined power on 225 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Ideal for tailgating, camping or a night on the patio
- Stainless steel tube burner
Stop manhandling those heavy, bulky backyard beasts, and show off as grillmaster with the Coleman RoadTrip Propane Grill. The durable steel body is designed to easily tote and set up. Just fold it up, roll it with one hand to your favorite cooking spot and set it up in a matter of seconds with the lift and lock system. The grill comes equipped with a non-stick, easy-to-clean, porcelain-coated steel grate that cooks up enough burgers, hotdogs and brats for the entire campsite on 225 sq. in. of cooking space. When you?re ready to grill, push a button to ignite the InstaStart matchless lighting system. Cook for almost two hours on one propane cylinder with 11,000 BTUs of power. It?s perfect for BBQs, picnics, tailgating, camping or a night on the patio. When you?re ready to leave, it folds down small enough to fit in the back of most car trunks.