Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality and mystery through decorative texture and tracery. The sumptuous gold patterns found in The Kiss make it a unique symbol of romance.
- Artist: Gustav Klimt
- Title: The Kiss (Le Baiser / Il Baccio), 1907 Framed Art Print
- Frame: Embossed Gold with Black Trim - 1.75in
- Mat: Warm White/French Vanilla
- Image Dimensions: 7.88 in. W x 10.88 in. H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 14 in. W x 17 in. H
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper