This tool surpasses all others we have seen, both in construction and design. With its strong glass filled nylon frame and anodized aluminum parts, 5-pulley system for the 1" capacity pruner, and a teflon-coated 16" saw blade, this is a superb, commercial grade tool for serious work. The pruner and saw section is securley attached to a 6 ??" 12 foot extension pole equiped with a snap-in pin lock system, instead of the more common twist-lock. Lifetime warranty.
"Inspired by the ancient \'block and tackle\' principle, this Mark\'s Choice pole pruner features a 5 pulley system that increases cutting power by 30% and reduces the effort needed by you ??" on the ground ??" substantially! The quality polypropylene rope will not rot or fray with years of use and the 16-inch saw blade is made of hardened steel. The saw blade cuts on both the back and fore stroke. The fiberglass pole is both strong and light. Much easier to use than wooden handled pole pruners! This is a great multi-tasking tool that you will want to have in your tool shed or garage. I have used it extensively." Mark Cullen, Canada\'s gardening expert!
- Xtend-A™ Pruner is two tools in one.
- Featuring a heavy gauge heat-treated blade that is Teflon coated for rust resistance and friction free cutting, and 1-inch lopper for smaller branches.
- Included is an additional guide pulley for total rope control.
- 1-inch lopper with 5-pulley system provides 30% more power and total rope control.
- 14 inch Teflon coated blade will not rust or bind in wet wood.
- 6 to 12 feet of professional grade fiberglass extension (with twist locking mechanism).
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground