Width: 48" - Length: 44" - Height: 82"
Intended Use: Home Fitness,
Home Gym Type: Power Racks,
Targeted Muscle Group: Arms,
Targeted Muscle Group: Legs
BD-11 Hard Power Rack
The BD-11 Valor Fitness Hard Power rack is the perfect unit for the HARD CORE POWER LIFTER. Built using 2.5" x 2.5" 12 gauge steel frame, the BD-11 offers multiple options.
- Squat Rack: Rated for 650 lbs of weight. The BD-11 has two solid steel safety chrome bars for added support. Four bar supports are supplied for a variety of bar adjustment heights. Recommendation is to perform the squats and bench press inside the cage for added safety measures.
- Pull up station: Allows user to focus on "pulling" muscle workout and not just the pushing motion found in bench press.
- Add a variety of utility benches, like the Valor DG-1 stationary bench, and you can now focus on military presses. Solid steel weld plate in lower rear of frame adds extra support to the over-all frame structure.
- Main Frame: 60mm x 60mm x 2.0mm
- Assembled dimensions L 44" x W 48" x H 82"
- (4) Solid Steel Chrome adjustable weight bar supports.
- (2) Solid Steel Squat Safety bars
- 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 18" to 68"
- Solid Steel Chrome pull up bar with knurled grips
- Lat Pull Sold Separately (see accessories)